Cavoodles for sale NSW
Cavoodles for Sale Sydney
Why Choose Family Friendly Dog Training?
- We are fully Registered Cavoodle Breeders with RPBA (member number 1107), which means that our Cavoodles are given the very best start to life.
- We uphold the highest standards in terms of the health, happiness, and environment for all of our Family Friendly Trained Dogs.
- We do one on one training with each dog.
- Our Cavoodles can come toilet trained, socialised, crate trained & more before going to their forever homes.
- We also offer extra custom dog training services upon request.
Family Friendly Dog Training Sydney Location
Our Cavoodles for sale Sydney are available to view and meet on most weekdays and weekends. We are located approximately 15 minutes from Sydney City.
Sydney’s Top Dog-Friendly Parks
Having a Cavoodle in Sydney is a great chance to enjoy these dog friendly beaches with your favourite four-legged friend. We’ve compiled a list of some of our favourites:
- Clontarf Reserve/Beach: with grass, sand, ocean, cafe, barbecue and picnic areas, and even a kids playground - this beach with specified off leash hours has everything you need in one spot!
- Bayview Beach: a very popular spot for dogs and their owners, with coffee carts and a mobile dog wash on most weekends.
- Federal Park: a completely off leash area with access to harbour waters that makes a great spot to socialise with fellow dog lovers.
- Dumaresque Reserve: best to visit at low tide, this Rose Bay location boasts calm water with specified off leash times.
- Clifton Garden Beach: a perfect spot for the whole family - with fantastic barbeque and picnic facilities, playground, and off leash hours.
Cavoodle Full Breed DNA Testing
We focus on raising healthy dogs & invest in the best comprehensive full breed DNA testing. We DNA test for diseases including:
- Congenital Macrothrombocytopenia,
- Curly Coat Dry Eye Syndrome (Cavalier Type),
- Degenerative Myelopathy,
- Elliptocytosis B-spectrin (Labrador Retriever/Poodle Type),
- Episodic Falling Syndrome (Cavalier Type),
- Mucopolysaccharidosis VI (Poodle Type),
- Neonatal Encephalopathy (Poodle Type),
- Prekallikrein Deficiency (Shih Tzu Type),
- Progressive Rod Cone Degeneration (prcd) – PRA,
- von Willebrand’s Disease Type I