Dog Obedience Training
Do Cavoodles and Moodles Make Good Obedience Dogs?
- Cavoodles and Moodles make good obedience dogs due to their natural intelligence and trainability.
They are an extremely smart breed due to their Poodle heritage.
They are highly trainable, and they can learn an almost endless amount of tricks so long as you are willing to take the time to train them.
Dog Obedience Training Could Include:
- Walking on leash
- Walking off leash
- Sitting using voice commands
- Staying using voice commands
- Rolling over using voice commands
- Silent commands
- These are the core activities which are often taught with obedience training, and are highly useful commands that a dog will remember for life given the proper training and consistency.
Family Friendly Dog Obedience Training
- Puppy training takes a lot of time, knowledge, patience, and consistency, which is why we have found that many families would prefer to leave it to the professionals.
- We offer Family Friendly dog obedience training for those families which want their dog to be trained at home.
- With Family Friendly Dog Training you will not need to go to puppy school.
- We specialise in training in a way that best suits family lifestyles.
- We want to help make sure that your family can find a dog that best fits your needs, and can also fulfil custom requests on top of our core obedience training.
- When it comes to dog obedience training, the earlier that your dog starts learning, the faster they’ll learn and retain this information for life. This is why we offer obedience training even before your dog comes home to you - to ensure that they are given the very best start to life!