cavoodle puppies for sale
Cavoodles For Sale
Family Friendly Dogs can come home to you house trained (toilet trained), socialised, and crate trained and more. Depending on the service level of training you select. When choosing your family pet, make sure that have enough time to properly care for your cavoodle. A well raised and trained Cavoodle puppy will typically cost between $5500-7500, depending on their colour and gender.
Family Friendly Dogs Provide You With:
|Puppy pack to help you get ready at home - this includes; premium Black Hawk puppy food for their first few days, collar, leash or harness, toy, blanket, poop bag, training toilet pad|
|Vet vaccination certificate|
|New owner’s training manual|
|Puppy checklist to ensure that you are prepared at home|
|Copy of parent DNA testing on request|
|Ongoing training support for owners|
|All dogs raised in family homes|
What are Cavoodles?
- Cavoodles are a mix between a Poodle (either toy or mini) and a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel.
- They can be first generation, meaning that one parent is a Poodle and the other is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, or second generation, meaning that both parents are Cavoodles.
- Their parents can be either a Cavalier and a Poodle, two Cavoodles, a Cavoodle and Poodle, or a Cavoodle and Cavalier King Charles.
- Their ideal temperament mix and teddy bear appearance make them a popular choice as one of the (‘Best Family Dogs’ link page) breeds.
What Colour is a Cavoodle's Coat?
- The most popular Cavoodle colours are red (dark brown) and apricot (cream to medium brown). Black Cavoodles are also highly sought after, as well as as Blenheim, and white.
- Cavoodles can also be any mix of these colours, for example; apricot and white, black and brown, or black and white.